Welcome to the Frankfurt Regulation Roadshow 2015
Information on the 2016 Frankfurt Regulation Roadshow will be available soon. Keep an eye on the website for all of the latest information.
WatersTechnology, Inside Market Data and Inside Reference Data hosted the Frankfurt Regulation Roadshow which took place on October 14th 2015. This event was part of a series of breakfast briefings, to take place in 2015 in a number of European cities including Paris, Copenhagen, Frankfurt and Zurich.
The Frankfurt Regulation Roadshow discussed the impact that recent regulations have had on the German financial industry and provided delegates with implementation guidance for meeting the new regulatory requirements.
Key topics that were discussed include:
- Market surveillance
- Regulatory compliance
- Data management
- Regulatory reporting
- Data requirements
All of the European Regulation Roadshow in 2015 were hosted by Chris Johnson, Head of Product Management, Market Data Services, HSBC SECURITIES. Through a combination of panel discussions and industry presentations, senior representatives from some of Frankfurt's largest financial institutions will shed light on urgent challenges and new opportunities affecting the Frankfurt financial industry. Our expert speakers will cover topics including:
- Reviewing the current European regulatory landscape: AIFMD, FATCA, Solvency II, BCBS 239 and MiFID II
- Understanding the regulatory drivers including transparency, capital requirements, systemic risk oversight and surveillance
- Bridging the gap between the regulatory drivers and business drivers: Balancing cost vs. regulatory compliance
- Is there sufficient cross-over between regulations to warrant a central regulatory data warehouse and reporting solution?
- In what ways can firms collaborate to reduce the overheads associated with the common data needed for regulatory reporting, and do the regulators need to help with this?