Welcome to the Paris Regulation Roadshow 2016 - 17th March
This website contains information relating to the 2016 event. To be informed as soon as details on the 2017 event are available please complete a remind me form here
We are delighted to announce that the Paris Regulation Roadshow will be returning this year on the 17th March 2016. The event will be hosted by Chris Johnson, Head of Product Management, Market Data Services, HSBC Securities Services and WatersTechnology, Inside Market Data and Inside Reference Data.
The Paris Regulation Roadshow brings together business, data and compliance executives across Paris and Europe to discuss the latest developments in the European regulatory landscape. Last year saw representatives from firms such as Societe Generale, HSBC, Bloomberg and ESMA discuss their concerns, explain how they are combating risks, and demonstrate how they were taking a proactive approach to managing regulatory demands.
Through a combination of panel discussions and industry presentations, senior representatives from some of the Paris's largest financial institutions will shed light on urgent challenges and new opportunities affecting the Paris financial industry whilst sharing thought industry experiences.
Public Affairs & Regulation, AMUNDI
With 40 years in the financial industry on both the buy-side and the sell-side, Mr Bompaire is well equipped to discuss the most prominent regulatory issues that the industry faces.
He will be discussing: "The global issue of the balance of the regulation, moving from recovering financial stability after the crisis, to enhancing economic growth with CMU."
Mr Bompaire will also be available for Q&A after the presentation, and will be joining one of our panels to add further insight to the regulatory obstacles the industry face.
To find out more about Frederic Bompaire click here
For a chance to hear from Mr Bompaire, please register here
Our expert speakers will cover topics including:
- MiFID II- how has it affected your regulatory strategy over the past year?
- Do you see MiFID II as an opportuity to improve your trading infrastructure?
- Examining the regulatory drivers for enterprise wide aggregation initiatives such as BCBS239 for banks and Solvency II for insurers - how can you use regulation as an opportunity to improve data quality across the enterprise?
- How to remain compliant with data licenses- efficiently monitoring your existing contracts and vendor relationships while assessing new offerings
- How well equipped is your firm to tackle ad hoc regulatory requests?
- How will we know what success looks like in terms of compliance?
Qualified End-Users Attend the European Regulation Roadshow for Free: Click Here
T: + 44 (0)207 316 9058